The OpenLanguage Publisher Zone is designed to keep records of the words and phrases that you've annotated and recorded. It means that if you've entered a word or phrase, you won't need to do it again when it appears in another context. It helps publishers save significant production time.
In order to take advantage of this powerful feature, please follow the following workflow when entering lesson data:
1. Enter Dialogue
2. Annotate dialogue, but do not record the annotations yet
3. Enter Vocabulary (Key and Supplementary)
4. Go back to dialogue annotation, record them (both native and target language)
5. Go to Vocabulary, by this time, the recording for each word should all be there because you've just annotated the dialogue.
6. Enter Expansion Sentences
7. Annotate Expansion Sentences (by this stage, the words that you've annotated and recorded in previous stages will have been stored in the system which means you won't need to do the same work twice).
8. Enter Grammar (Note: for every grammar structure you've created, the system will keep record of it including the explanation, sample sentences). Therefore, when the same grammar structure appears again in another lesson, you'll just need to select it from the grammar tags and all the content is already there.