In this tutorial we will explain how and where to find our placement tests. At this point, placement tests are only available for OpenLanguage Spanish and English.
1. Go to http://openlanguage.com, log into your account, and click on Library then select a language.
2. Once you have selected the language you wish to study and click on Placement Test (at this point, placement tests are only available for English and Spanish).
3. You shouldn't spend more than 40 minutes answering the 120 questions included on the test. However, because the test is only designed to determine which level of courses you should study, don't worry if you don't finish it. As soon as it starts getting too hard, stop answering it and submit your answers.
4. To submit your answers, simply scroll-down and click on the Submit button at the bottom of the screen.
5. After you've submitted your answers, check your results on the top of the page (A). Then, click on Browse Courses (B) to view the available courses that correspond to your level or click the Reset Test button (B) to take the test again.
You can also download our Placement Test Apps and take the test on your favorite mobile device!