Vocabulary can be saved on every lesson to later be reviewed as flashcards. To do so, follow this simple tutorial.
1. In the Vocabulary Tab of any lesson, simply check the box (1) besides the word you wish to save and click on the Save Selected Vocabulary button at the bottom of the page (2).
2. To access your saved vocabulary, go to http://openlanguage.com/vocabulary/decks. You'll find the your word decks divided by language.
- Click on the "Edit" tab to modify/edit the deck.
- Click here to create a new deck.
- To study the words as flashcards, click on this button.
- Click here to delete the deck.