1. Go to http://openlanguage.com/vocabulary/decks and click on the View Flashcards button.
2. Studying with flashcards is very simple and entertaining. You can customize your study decks, change the time between words, listen to the audio recording of native speakers, and even view sample sentences.
- Here you can change the time frame between words.
- In the Setup you can change which information will be displayed on front and on the back of the card, as well as clear your study history.
- Click here to choose a new deck to study.
- By clicking here you will play the audio recording of the word.
- When you're done, you can click here to show the answer.
- Here you can choose to move this term to another deck or language.
- You can edit the deck you're studying at any time.