One of the features in our Open Academy is the ability to add new Academic Clients. These are people who will be able to monitor a group, but who might be in a supervisory role and so are not doing the day to day management of a particular group. To add an Academic Client, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to Open Academy > Staff tab
2. Click on Invite a New Staff Member: see bellow
3. Enter user details and choose 'Academic Client' as a role
4. Click on Invite button: see bellow
5. Open up the Details page. Go to the Groups Section. Click the 'Assign a Group' button and choose which group of students you want to provide access.
Once you've assigned the group to the Academic Client you're all done. Enjoy monitoring the groups you've assigned!